What one needs to be rich:
– Some form of base self-sufficiency, the simpler the better
– To appreciate what one has; the luxurious and the challenging, the joyful and dismal, the multitude and the losses, the grand and the simple
– To reflect upon one’s own actions with forgiveness and via the lens of virtue
– The face the day with courage and constancy
– To maintain and cultivate deep relationships including close relations, friendships, and community
– To forgive and not hold any grudge upon God, fate, or man
We have access to richness. We are all positioned to thrive.