ɪnˈseɪʃəb(ə)l | adjective
(of an appetite or desire) impossible to satisfy.
(of a person) having an insatiable appetite or desire for something, especially sex.
In a sentence:
- ‘You’re insatiable!
- She has an insatiable hunger for knowledge.
- I love reading: I have an insatiable appetite for vicarious experience.
- Most children have an insatiable desire for knowledge.
- Like so many politicians, he had an insatiable appetite/desire/hunger for power.
- She has an insatiable curiosity about life.
- There seems to be an insatiable demand for more powerful computers.